IP Addresses and Cookies
We can collect information about your computer, including (where possible) your IP address, operating system and browser type, administration system, and reporting general information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users, search actions, patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We can get information about your general internet usage using the data file, which is stored on your computer’s hard disk. These “cookies” contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. These data help us to improve our website and offer better and more personalized service.
They enable us to:
-Revise the size of our audience and the pattern of use
-Make information about your preferences to improve our media in accordance with your individual interests.
-We accelerate your searches.
– Find out when you return our website.
Use of information
We use information received from you in the following ways:
- Make sure the content on our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To provide you with the information, products or services you require from us or which we think you are interested in, when you agree to contact us for such purposes.
- To accomplish our obligations arising from contracts made by you and us.
- Let’s allow you to take part in the interactive parts of our service, when you decide to do so.
- Let us know about the changes in our service.
We may also use your data or allow third parties to use them to provide you with information about services that may be of interest to you and we or we will contact you about these data. If you do not want us to use your information in this way or pass your data to third parties for marketing purposes, please click on the appropriate box placed in the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosing your information
We can give your personal information to third parties as follows:
In case we sell or buy a business in which we can disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or business buyer.
If we have a duty to discover or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, our clients or others. This involves exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting fraud.